Sunday, May 13, 2012

A gift for mom

Attilio Giusti Leombruni Ballerina Flat (slightly different style here)


Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all are enjoying a very special day with the moms in your life! And if, like me, some of you are away from your mom, I hope you called her to say hello and tell her you love her. My mom lives down in LA and I'm up here in San Francisco, so unfortunately for me I won't be able to give her her well deserved Mother's Day gift until next weekend. 

If you haven't tried on a pair of AGL flats, go do yourself a favor and head to a Nordstrom and slip these babies on your feet, stat! These are the softest, most comfortable pair of flats I've ever owned; the leather is like butter and the soles are padded for a "walking on clouds" feeling. I scored a great pair on eBay last year and ever since, I've been contemplating getting another just because they're so amazing. I know my mom would never spend the money on herself, so when I saw these at Nordstrom for an incredible price, in her size, I knew they were meant for her. I love you, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!